Your all-inclusive adventure will include the following:
Why 4 days vs 7 days?
Our 7-day adventure includes Yakima Valley Wine Country, Snoqualmie Pass, Leavenworth, Lake Chelan and the North Cascades National Park, and the 4 day does not, but guests should fully understand what to expect on this 4-day trip.
There is a difference between long days in the park and exhausting days in the park. The Expedition Cruiser is the prescription for exhaustive days that take all your energy away. We will leave daily around 8am and not return until around 8 in the evening, but the pace of travel is designed to preserve time, energy and to not feel rushed. This allows guests who have limited time or budget to travel to feel like they missed something on a shorter vacation.
Restrooms and Parking
- Our Chef will prepare all three meals a day plus all snacks, desserts and refreshments. There is no need for long lines at restaurants, limited menus with mediocre offerings, and slow service. The time we spend in the park is efficient and considerate of our guests’ individual needs. Blood sugar levels are maintained throughout the day with timely, drinks, fresh fruit, tasty fresh snacks and all meals served in scenic locations. Meals will be made to order and meet the needs of those who have food allergies, or other dietary restrictions.
- The Expedition Cruiser is equipped with a spacious restroom with two stations for hand washing and freshening up.
- The National Park provides nice restrooms but are sometimes spaced out over long distances. These rest breaks also often have very long lines so after a long stretch of “holding it”, travelers are often expected to “hold it” another 20 to 30 minutes. Not easy to do when you are staying hydrated at 7,500 feet of elevation.
- The Expedition Cruiser can take advantage of bus parking which is at the front of every stop. When there is not parking available, the guide can get off with the guests, and then the Expedition Cruiser will return when they are radioed by the Guide. This saves a lot of time and enables our guests to seize the moment when an animal sighting is available.
There are two options while on the Glacier National Park Tour.
There are some places so blissfully disconnected from the modern world that they seem to stand suspended in time. Lake Quinault Lodge is one such place – a grand and rustic lodge built in 1926 that welcomes guests with warmth, hospitality, and a sincere feeling of home-away-from-home comfort. Here you can unwind in front of our majestic fireplace, dine in the historic Roosevelt Dining Room, curl up with a good book by the lake, paddleboard or fish in the afternoon sun, or venture deep into the temperate rainforest and enjoy the cool shade of the giant trees.
Located in SeaTac, Cedarbrook Lodge is in the suburbs and convenient to Silver Dollar Casino and Angle Lake Park. This 4-star hotel is within close proximity of Acme Bowl and iFly Seattle.
Make yourself at home in one of the 167 air-conditioned rooms featuring espresso makers. Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access keeps you connected, and cable programming provides entertainment. Private bathrooms with shower/tub combinations feature complimentary toiletries and hair dryers. Conveniences include laptop-compatible safes and desks, as well as phones with free local calls.
Relax at the full-service spa, where you can enjoy massages, body treatments, and facials. This hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access, gift shops/newsstands, and wedding services. Guests can get around on the complimentary shuttle, which operates within 5 mi.
Grab a bite to eat at the hotel’s restaurant, which features a bar, or stay in and take advantage of room service (during limited hours). Quench your thirst with your favorite drink at a bar/lounge. A complimentary continental breakfast is served daily.
Tour start and end location
- The tour starts at 12:00 pm on the day of departure. Guests will be picked up at the SeaTac International Airport or the hotel of the guest’s choice near the airport. Please get pre-approval for hotel pickup prior to booking your room if you plan to arrive early.
- The tour ends at 1:00 pm on the final day. Guests will be taken to the SeaTac International Airport on the final day. If guests choose to stay an extra day in Seattle, please get pre-approval for hotel drop-off before booking your room.
National Park Travel Club provides seating for 14 travelers aboard the Expedition Cruiser. Small groups give guests the ability to fully relax and not be rushed. The Expedition Cruiser gives travelers ample room to see the region with full views, space to relax, and the full attention from their guides. Fewer people equal more focus and less hassle.
A traveler can spend a month exploring the multiple options in Yellowstone’s vast offering of attractions. This itinerary includes the very best must-see attractions as well as several unique outings that our local guides take us to.
National Park Travel Club provides travel solution with multi-generational options. Activities are classified in our itineraries as Leisure, Adventure and Scenic.
Tour itineraries are built strategically to have a complete offering for all ages and activity levels. Some activities may not be of interest to some travelers, so they are not always included in the price of the tour.
Included your all-inclusive tour is the porterage of luggage to and from your hotel room when arriving or departing.
The Expedition Cruiser
Remote destinations offer all kinds of challenges to even the most well-planned traveler. The sole purpose of the Expedition Cruiser is to provide a relaxing environment for each guest while offering the comforts that are not available on alternative modes of transportation. While the Expedition Cruiser may have many bells and whistles that are rarely used, it has the essential tools that enhance the wonders of the National Parks. Designed with the purpose of giving guests a complete small group experience while also catering to individual’s needs, the Expedition Cruiser boasts leather couches, two private lounges with seating up to eight, seating at tables, multiple central heating and air zones, full kitchen, hot and cold towel service, multiple charging stations for electronic devices, in-transit satellite television, wireless internet, closets for coats and bags, and a lavatory that has a flushing commode and hot water for washing your hands. 2020 motor coaches will also offer multiple six-way captain chairs that rotate degrees.
Our Staff, Drivers, Guides, Hospitality
Our drivers have pristine driving records and extensive technical knowledge of the motor coach, ensuring your safety and well-being during your trip.
Our Guides and Hospitality Crew are passionate about educating and sharing their experiences with our guests while prioritizing your comfort and individual needs above all else.